Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Good for you, Kizzy.   I feel as though the left have become insane with hatred for anyone who resists their rule or dictates in any shape or form, and they simply can't climb down from it, not even when an elderly man and his wife get Covid.  This has hit the exponential curve, so I am not in danger of changing the mind of any leftists, but it makes me very afraid for our country that they have jettisoned any decency or human compassion.  I don't think they understand a simple truth - that this President really does love his fellow American, and many Americans get it and love him back.  That is why so many come to hear him, why so many are outside his hospital, and why he took the trouble to come outside and wave to them (and yes - with everyone in the car wearing PPE).   May God grant him quick and complete recovery.

New Message
Please login to post a reply