Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
I thought that as several of you are early-stage investors in POET you might be interested in being very early-stage with Trippzy :) 

If you're keen we could set up a Zoom call with me, my co-founder, and our chairman. Send me a PM or email at adrianb@trippzy.com if you'd like to chat.

What is Trippzy: It's a mobile trivia game where players earn real world rewards for answering questions about destinations that partner with us. We've had a test launch that resulted in strong reviews and 6 Caribbean partners signing on. We're launching our MVP (minimal viable product) on Feb. 15 and are actively speaking with other potential partners in the tourism industry. Rather than being just a mobile game, Trippzy is created to be a business solution for the tourism industry (with potential to grow into other spaces). We're headquartered in Vancouver, B.C.

Who Are We: Our chairman of the board, Dr. William Garner, has recently taken Tryp Therapeuticals (TRYP) onto the Canadian National Stock Exchange and previously took Delmar Pharmaceuticals (now Kintara) onto NASDAQ -- along with a couple of others. He has medical degrees from Harvard and Yale and has developed leading edge biomedical technologies.

Herman Chor is the other co-founder and is a lead software developer at Boeing. He has a long history of working on start-ups.

We have a team of 13 contractors with high-level expertise in game architecture, mobile game design, user acquisition, content strategy, tourism, and digital marketing.

Funding: We've raised $180K+ in funding so far and today began seeking $250K in our initial Seed Round, and it seems like we've secured at least $50K of that via the consortium in Puerto Rico we met with this morning.

As an Eligible British Columbia Corporation (EBC), we provide B.C.-based investors with the opportunity to claim a significant amount of their investment through tax credits (we can fill you in on that if you're based in B.C.).

Revenue Potential: Several mobile games make 100s of millions of dollars each year selling virtual items. We're providing education and the chance to earn real-world travel rewards. Travel is poised to bounce back strong following the pandemic. Trippzy can serve as a tool for helping people feel comfortable with their vacation choice, and can move them quickly from discovery to trip planning to purchase. There are 3.2 billion mobile-game users in the world and they're largely untapped by global marketers and sales teams.

Should you wish to participate, we will go through a 10-minute presentation and 1-minute video demo, and then spend time answering your questions.

Thanks much for taking a look!
Adrian
New Message
Please login to post a reply