Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I am coming to off topic to reply about Covid deaths. 

People have no idea how to sort through data, which makes them easy prey for statistics and a media who breathlessly report every death.   May I suggest you look into all cause mortality?   Flu 'disappeared' and the usual flu deaths seem to vanish into thin air.  In the meantime, there was no actual increase in deaths during all this time UNTIL the jab was rolled out.  Now there is a jump in death rates due to ??  Covid?  It didn't manage to do that before the jabs were rolled out, so how is it doing it now?  

I and my family are in the medical profession, and we know Covid is real, we also know how it should be treated, and why rolling out jabs during waves of the pandemic will produce new variants.  We know the experts who were silenced, the doctors who were ignored, and the data that was manipulated.  May I suggest that you listen to Joe Rogan and his interviews with Dr. Peter McCullough and Dr. Robert Malone.  It may well save your life.  If you don't understand why the spike protein should never have been put into the mRNA jabs, and why the jabs may be more dangerous to younger people than the disease itself, you may well end up being a statistic.  Doctors all over have been silenced, threatened, and we have a management heavy system, meaning only guys in private practice can feel safe to speak up or adopt the effective treatment.  

As for the paltry numbers (yes paltry) that you gave for covid mortality - inflated by the large monetary rewards to hospitals for putting covid as cause of death - they never justified the lockdowns and continued destruction of our economies.  Children are way more in danger from flu than covid, yet we are going to keep them in masks and now give them dangerous jabs which will result in some deaths and many jab injuries.  Familiarize yourself with VAERS, but understand that reporting to it is voluntary and docs are reluctant to do it because it takes so much time and is politically unpopular, so the statistics seen there are way smaller than the true numbers.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply