Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Feb 13, 2022 08:23AM

I did not say that vaccines in general do not work. If you had read what I've written you will see that. I am not antivax.  This new mRNA technology is not working like past vaccines have worked, and I already know plenty of those who have had both jabs of the C-virus 'vaccine' who came down with Covid.  I dont' call that 'working'.   I advise against  listening only to the legacy media rather than doing some serious research for yourself.   Why does the world listen to the likes of Fauci who actually paid for the creation of this virus that was accidentally or otherwise released to the world.  He profits from the vaccines, and the vaccine will not be allowed (its under emergency authorization only) if they ever find something that can treat it.  Perhaps that is why the drugs like ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine have been squashed?  So that profits for certain companies and persons can continue?   

It is my belief that a genuinely honest person who wants the truth would be willing to listen to both sides.  My family is largely health professionals, we can and do look at the published studies, and we do know what we are talking about.  I absolutely trust the health professionals who testified to Ron Johnson, and I do not trust Fauci or CNN

Feb 13, 2022 12:19PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply