Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I understand that my last post here may be construde as conspiracy theory S**T but I assure you I am not, generally I'm pretty moderate. But if there was any one thing that has driven me to search for alternate information it is our PM himself and the embarassingly bias support from his legasy media and the attacks the make on this countries resource sectors and small businesses. I have lived my life in resource industries from Agriculture to Oil Sands mining and Forestry. The things JT says and promotes make me shake my head in disbelief and have motivated me to connect my own dots on his politics and his history. As we speak we are once again realizing because of this war how important our oil resources and even coal really are. (Like this is some kind of revelation). We all have our own things that interests and motivates us. For some its the technology of POET. For others its sports or politics.

As investors on the TSX Venture exchange I would think that most here would be risk takers and believers of what ever is chosen to be invested in. I thank every last "DOT" connector on the technology that we / I have followed since 2013 on this board. There were many times that I thought I was crazy for putting my hard earned money into such a thing. But the more I read and the more information the company released the more I believed in the Tech especially once Suresh came along but I am deffinitley not a Techy. I had friends call me stupid and crazy for investing in a company like POET. Thats ok, because I know I'm on the right track just the same as I feel I am accurate about my opinion of our PM, his deputy PM and many other strange things happenings in this country and world in the last number of years.

Those who want to believe in our Legasy media on politics... that is all good. ( I know it is not all bad and do read much of it myself,  with some suspision). But like most dot connectors think, if there is interest, if we choose to look, there is more to every story than what appears at the surface.

I wish you well C.M. and all others too. If you disagree with me thats cool too.

Thanks to the dot connectors... happy times are right around the corner for us Poet investors!

New Message
Please login to post a reply