Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I find this post totally abhorrent !

I know neither you or Leb' so my comments are not biased in any way.

At a time when positive things are happening in the market with Poet why would anybody pursue what seems like a personal vendetta in public ?

Why do you need to involve an outside party in your personal dispute and then publish it for all to see  ?

Your lucid explanations of matters technical  was one of the reasons that I got involved in this stock and I highly value your comments on the technical side, which to a non technical person have been invaluable.

However  I cannot agree with your public revelation of your private dealings/correspondence with the son of a friend, who would have a natural bias in your favour.

His critique  is to a large part about Twitter (see all links given and comments) which is perfectly acceptable commentary. However, imho, the personal comments are totally unacceptable:-

"Disturbing..loopy..bad for your company..apparent ego..narcissistic..desperate fool's game..recent followers are prostitutes..wtf? is he 17?.. crap like this.."

Your new advisor also claims that also that Leb' :-

"sets off a lot of alarms..can damage the reputation of this company".

Just as a reminder one dictionary definition of libel is "the publication of defamatory matter in permanent form - a written statement". One must be careful what one puts out in public

New Message
Please login to post a reply