Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I am very pleased to see that POET Technologies continues to make progress in the development and commercialization of its technologies. The recent news, in particular the agreement with Beijing FeiYunYi to develop optical engines for the telecommunications market, is very positive. The agreement with Beijing FeiYunYi is an important development for several reasons. First, it means that POET Technologies is expanding its presence in the telecommunications market, which is one of the largest markets for optical technologies. Secondly, the agreement provides for an initial order of 10,000 units, which shows that there is a demand for POET's optical engines among customers in the telecommunications industry. I am also impressed that POET Technologies continues to cooperate with leading companies such as ADVA Optical Networking SE and Luxshare Technology Co., Ltd. This shows that POET Technologies is a recognized leader in the development of optical technologies. Overall, I am very optimistic about the future of POET Technologies. The company has strong technology, management team and customer base. I believe that POET Technologies is well positioned to become a leading provider of optical technologies for a wide range of markets.

New Message
Please login to post a reply