Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Cautionary note: My comments/opinions are pretty worthless and should be seen as such unless one finds them of value. 

Things that make me wonder. Back in June 2023 the first blocks of any real size when the initial ATM was engaged CORMARK was involved in about 100,000 volume in 2 trades at $6.00. I would have assumed they (customer etc) knew more than what an average investor would know and felt comfortable to a certain sense to invest at that moment and price. I can't get my head around what I am seeing transpire this week. 

I am a market type guy not a techie so when it comes to industry information etc I prefer to seek out sources available that appear reliable. I like to deal with the facts but often they are hard to uncover.

Filings are tough reads but essential in understanding what is going on. I await the next filing

Nodrog16

New Message
Please login to post a reply