Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

It was a Friday about six weeks ago... Went to McDonald's to get two Mc doubles for $3.99 at the drive-thru. When I got my order and started to leave, they had given me a double quarter pounder with cheese specially made with nothing else. It was hot and fresh. When I realized it, I drove out of McDonald's and made a U-turn back into the driveway. As I pulled in, the license plate Of the car that pulled in front of me caught my eye. It said PTK 22X. It took a moment to register, as I parked and pondered my double quarter pounder with cheese that I had received. I took a bite of it. Next thing I know it was devoured. So then I took the bag with the empty box inside to the counter and explained that I had not ordered this double quarter pounder with cheese, but rather two Mc doubles. They happily concurred and I went to the car with my two Mc doubles. I devoured the both of them.

New Message
Please login to post a reply