Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

My first (and hopefully last) encounter with this airport was yesterday, connecting from an overseas flight. If someone was specifically tasked with creating the most inefficient layout possible, XYZ would be near the top of the list. I will just name one: I could not find a single restroom upon arrival - the entire distance between leaving the plane, going through the US Customs and TSA re-check, and then locating the departure terminal was bathroomless and more than an hour.

Once in the departures area, there were suddenly restrooms-a-plenty; this leads me to conclude that the IDEA of a restroom in this airport is something for people waiting and eating and drinking in the airport restaurants before their flight out. Restrooms are NOT for people who are less likely to loiter in the vicinity of food and beverage commerce.

And from what I could tell, all the departures are totally separated from arrivals by terminal - who designs an airport this way?

Never again, if I can help it...

Oct 21, 2024 06:35PM

Oct 22, 2024 10:49AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply