Diamond Development & Exploration

Baffin Island, Nunavut ♦ Manitoba ♦ Northwest Territories

Free

Thanks for your many ideas of how this could go, all seemingly good outcomes, some better for us. I think though from what I see that the most likely is a take over.

Your thoughts on the boys looking towards what to do next after the PGD PEA release to me appears to be set up or at least in the process of being set up to being finalized with the new entity (for now referred to as PGE for lack of knowing what it will eventually be called) being prepared.

My rational for that, are all the items that are being transferred to PGE, for instance the work on all the Kimberlite structures to the rest of North America that has been produced so far. Along with some of the possible exploration at other sites within North America that aren't associated with Chidliak.

So from that point of view the Chidliak discovery is being prepared to stand on its own merit and further development by others which in my books means that it is up for sale. However with the development of PGE, I see Mr Fiedland preparing a spot for himself for further exploration and enabling him to develop further sites when Chidliak is finally sold. I suspect this is what he is good at and probably is his first love.

So that is what brings me back to the question if anyone knows if a good sense of the carats per ton can be obtained without the lab work? Is it already known within 10 - 20% what the value of Chidliak actually is for a developer/operator or purchaser to want to have Chidliak, more then just our guesses and assumptions and technicolor dreams? Even items of cost of development would be of interest as that would give an idea of the profit margins that a developer might expect and to keep a developer/operator interested in the project.

R.

New Message
Please login to post a reply