Diamond Development & Exploration

Baffin Island, Nunavut ♦ Manitoba ♦ Northwest Territories

Free

Not so uch that it has to do with diamonds then the location of the new ground. I find it kind of strange though with what seems to have been going on.I'm thinking of the purchase in terms of the the spin-off group, PGE for lack of better name at present.

How will this mesh in with these plans. Will the new acquisition be part off the spin-off group or of the PGD childiak find? If its part of the PGE group, then I really think that Mr Friedland is setting himself up for the next stage of exploration and something is up with the sale, seperation or development of Childiak.

If its part of Childiak then I suspect further that Mr Friedland has found himself a buyer and has sweetened the pot for the buyer with the acquisition of Childiak. Maybe that idea of the Hong Kong diamond seller being the buyer is not that farfetched. I could see the new PGE Botswana company becoming the owner of Childiak and then Mr Fuk, I believe, of Hong Kong becoming the owner of Childiak through the Botswana PGE CO. and therefore ownership npot appearing to be directly to China.

I know conspirational thinking, but there could be some benifits in arranging a transaction in this manner.

In any event I get the feeling that Mr. Friedland is heavily into starting to seperate himself from Childiak.

The wild speculations for the day......

R

New Message
Please login to post a reply