Welcome To The Premium Exploration Inc HUB On AGORACOM

Ultimately Developing a District with Multiple Near-Surface Gold Resources along the +30 km Property in Idaho

Free

With PDAC just around the corner, I know the Premium team are working dilligently to get the resource estimate ready and results from the surveys done during the Fall. Heck I'm sure they already know the number of ozs in the ground!

We have been discussing about cut-off grade alot in the past few weeks.. Can PEM mention in their report the number of economic ounces at current cut-off (0.5g/t) and then write tht if we lower the cutoff.. e have say 2-3 times more economic material?

I am sure that a few releases like these will have a significant impact on the share price. I heard a few months ago that Dundee was unhappy to see their investment sitting so low... (you can draw your own conclusions here.. ;) ). I am thinking between 1$ and 1.5$ in the next month. but with the markets, we just never know...

As for Montana, I expect to see news a few weeks after the PDAC. I can garantee you that I will not be selling a SINGLE share until I get those Montana shares.. Hey, it's free money right!!? :D

New Message
Please login to post a reply