Welcome To The Premium Exploration Inc HUB On AGORACOM

Ultimately Developing a District with Multiple Near-Surface Gold Resources along the +30 km Property in Idaho

Free
Message: Will Al Korelin interview PEM and/or Logan Resources?

Should we be reactive or should we be proactive?

Should we live in the past or should we prepare for the future?

Do we prefer to hear yesterday's news or tomorrow's objectives?

Are we licking our wounds or are we building our strength for the future?

The precious metals market correction may soon reverse course while continuing in a bull market for a few years yet to come. And, with that reversal will PEM and Logan make hay while the sun shines? Will the Friday be developed to it's fullest extent necessary to build a mine and processing plant? And then what? Might a Pierre LaSonde buy out Logan's and PEM's interests like he did some 70 miles to our south at Midas, while Midas is building it's own mining operation? Can history repeat itself. And, if it does, will it be during the resumption of the gold bull market while the value of gold in the ground rises significantly? Will PEM be there to share in the glory and riches? Will Platimum and Paladium prices skyrocket as well? If so, will PEM's claims on Chrome Mountain grow in importance and value? And what of all the land along the fault that lay between PEM's (and soon to be Logan's) Oro Grande Shear Zone and Midas' Golden Meadows Project? Will PEM explore again? If so, where? Is there only sufficient silver to the east of Coeur d'Alene? Or is it likely to be at other places along this fault that seemingly runs, off and on, from Nevada's Carlin Trend northward through Idaho? Will Logan want to build one of the largest new mining and processing operations in North America? Will they expand to include mining in all the other zones in the OSZ? Should PEM be there to help make it happen? Might the gold there be sufficient to mine for 2 or 3 generations? Especially if the silver and gold prices rise by as much as has been predicted? What will we all know, that we don't already know, by the end of this year? Or by this time next year? Don't we already know the gold is there? Won't it become increasingly more economical to mine for increasing profits as gold's price escalates? Will Logan strive to use the new gold mining approach using a mobile processing plant that can reduce the cost of trucks, fuel and personnel? What should we expect from Logan's first year on the job? Will they have goals? A Plan? A vision? What do they hope to accomplish, specifically, in each of the next 4 quarters?

I have so many more questions and I am hoping Big Al will try to help us all out here by conducting a series of interviews and broadcasting the results over the coming weeks, months and, yes, even years. Personally, at 2 cents a share, I see a whole lot more upside to PEM than possible downside. Especially if we eventually see a parabolic rise in the explorers once the gold bull market resumes it's historic rise.

New Message
Please login to post a reply