Welcome To The Premium Exploration Inc HUB On AGORACOM

Ultimately Developing a District with Multiple Near-Surface Gold Resources along the +30 km Property in Idaho

Free
Message: Re: Premium Exploration Intercepts 1.83 Meters (6 Feet)of 30.65 g/t Gold,

I anticipated holes 3 & 4 would be decent. These assays are beeter than I expected. Quite a bit better. The drilling is done. Remaining assays will tell the rest of this story in short order. The CEO said the results seem to support starting an underground mine. Gold "vein(s)" are being found. High grade visible gold and lower grade invisible gold density seems better than what is needed for a decision, yet all the assays are not in. I suspect a preliminary decision to start a mine is resulting in steps being taken to prepare for such a possibility. Things will happen fast this spring. Given that this mine can be up and running within months, instead of the traditional "years" I wonder just how much the share price will rise once a decision is announced and once a tunnel is started? This aspect of things is looking very good to me.

New Message
Please login to post a reply