Welcome To The Pretium Resources Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

Value Through Gold

Free

With due respect to the overall Snowfield/Brucejack combined project which will/would require massive funds, I note that in a recent interview that our President (R. Quartermain) indicated that with the inclusion of the 2010 drill results on the West and Galena zones there is the potential for a low tonnage undeground project which will be evaluated in 2011.

When you review the earlier underground proposal done after the 5,000 or so meters of drifting and detailed exploration done in the 1980's (focused on the west zone) at a cost of $40 Million 1980 dollars, it is not hard to envision an extremely profitable low tonnage (say 400 TPD) project provided there is continuity to the high grade values at Galena Hill-less than 500 meters from the underground workings.

With a cap ex of a small fraction of the 120,000 TPD requirement it is conceivable that Pretium could raise the relatively small amount required and then self fund the giant project.

The footprint of a small operation would also require simpler infrastructure and simpler permitting.

If this happens we, the shareholders retain the upside of the elephant and in the meantime reap the benefits of a company that could be extremely profitable (a la Eskay Creek).

I can't wait for the numbers which I think will make the $6.00 IPO a true bargain.

New Message
Please login to post a reply