Welcome To The Pretium Resources Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

Value Through Gold

Free

In reality the Brucejack portion of Pretium in much further along than Seabridge.

I have not seen any assay values to compare to the highgrade values obtained at Brucejack's Galena Hill zone ever (over 30 years looking at assay results).

By combining the previous work done on the West Zone with the new information gained from the 2009/2010 drilling on the project it is not difficult to imagine something closer to Eskay Creek than Seabridge.

Realize that the Capex required for the high tonnage low grade options for either Seabridge or Snowfield requires a corporation with deep pockets to either joint venture or takeover the projects.

If Pretium commences a profitable low tonnage operation that spins massive amounts of cash it becomes at least as valuable as Seabridge and to my mind a potentially joint venture partner with a major where Pretium could participate through investment of earnings without dilution something that may be difficult for Seabridge.

Hang onto your hats as long as the prices of silver and gold stay close to their current levels-as I think the upside is immense.

New Message
Please login to post a reply