TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Any Guesses?

posted on Oct 09, 2007 10:15PM

I don't know about the rest of you but I've had a bit of a hard time sleeping these past few weeks.
Since I'm sure you all know I'm long and strong KXL I also have quite a lot invested in them, well a lot for me anyway (nearly $20k under $1/share - if I may be so candid). I don't think I'm naive, (contrary to what the bashers might say). I have done so much research on this company and geology these past 2 years that I'm actually more confident in them now than ever.

We are finally getting the recognition that we deserve and since we're climbing relatively slow I think this will keep some of the volatility down(compared to some of the other who rocketed and dropped right after). I have this feeling that tomorrow we'll see $1.90+ but maybe thats just wishful thinking?. That the NR is probably coming soon and I'm pretty sure thats everyone else's guess too. The nice thing is the bar isn't set that high so all they have to do is prove they have more gold(which is simple) and we're going up at least .50 more right away IMO.

Do any of you have any guesses as to what price range we'll be in tomorrow or maybe even next Friday before the conference?

gamblor.

Oct 10, 2007 01:54AM
Oct 10, 2007 03:13AM

Oct 10, 2007 07:31AM

Oct 10, 2007 08:07AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply