TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Hi Portee!

I have never owned JNN and did not post any comments on that company.  I had been around SH for about 7 years, and I own my own website and discussion forum.  I do not have any formal relationship with any company, and do not provide IR or PR service.

I do not have any technical qualifications in the mining industry whatsoever.  My background is just that of a retail investor that got wiped out financially a few years ago, and resolved to thoroughly research every company before I invest.  That meant gaining an understanding of financial reporting, and a working knowledge of geology and mining.  I am not a geologist, but I 'speak the language' and understand the concepts.

I have been fortunate enough to earn enough from my investments during the last few years that I could retire and I now put most of my time into researching junior mining stocks.  I have been to visit dozens of mines and exploration projects over the last 2 years, and I make the effort to contribute on an honest and objective description of what I see during these trips, for the benefit of other people who do not have that opportunity.  It is common that the companies will pay for my travel expenses, but I do not receive any compensation whatsoever for my time.  I write on a freelance basis for a number of investment publications, and I also contribute to several public internet forums.  But I do urge everyone to just consider my comments and observations as an opinion, do your own DD, and take the responsibility for making your own decisions. 

cheers!

COACH247

New Message
Please login to post a reply