TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Hi Red!

Well the veins seem to go on for a long way and they still open laterally so its pretty safe to say the trend runs on an east-west axis.  They started at the road access and just extended the zone along strike to the east, but that does not mean there is not futher mineralization to be uncovered to the west too.

I do not bother with whatever companies are staking property on either side of KXL.  Why play the 'closeology' game when we have a winner right here that will lead the entire group.  I doubt very much some other company is going to encounter anything nearly as spectacular on adjacent holdings as KXL has already reported.  These things do not go on forever, and the vein system is already far beyond what might be expected for that type of geology.  If I had more money to put to work, and I dont, I would not be looking next door.  I would plunk it right down on more KXL.

Some people might wonder why I would buy more at these levels.  There is so much more to the story now than there was a few weeks ago, that I believe the shareprice is fundamentally supported and warrants further upside.  The people who averaged up on Aurelian did the right thing.  The people who kept buying Virginia did well too.  If a story is real, and growing, then there is nothing to fear from the corrections and bashers along the way.  Again, thats just my opinion and everyone has to make their own assesment of the upside and risk level from here.  I know where I stand with my decision.

cheers!

COACH247

New Message
Please login to post a reply