TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
Oct 22, 2007 06:15PM
Oct 22, 2007 07:14PM

Oct 22, 2007 07:36PM

Hi Slapshot!

In 2004 Eastmain Resources, in Quebec, had a great run on high grade, quartz vein hosted gold results, with some assays above 1 oz per ton, and VG in the drill cores.  The Eau Claire gold deposit traced for a length of 1.5 km to 750 metres vertical depth.  I still own the stock, but it has gone nowhere since then even though the price of gold has doubled.  It has great management and nearly a million ounce resource, but despite years of work, it is a long way from becoming a mine. 

Having pointed out the above, I do not think it matters much in terms of the potential at Hercules.  I would hate to be considered a black guy wearing a white hat.  I am just trying to be a realist.  I think the project is exceptional and look for big things in the future.  But I also know that it is going to take a long work program, and lots of good luck, to get to the point where a mine development is even realistic.  There will be a hell of a lot of ups and downs along the way.

I think the flow of positive results is extremely encouraging.  I think KXL is further ahead than Virginia was when they broke through with the high grade discovery at Eleanore (and we all know that worked out well).  Maybe someone will step up and write KXL a big cheque to take the project over.  But I am hearing they want to get into the mining business, and therefore we have many years to plow through before thats on the table. 

cheers!

COACH247

Oct 22, 2007 08:24PM
Oct 22, 2007 08:40PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply