TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

The next correction will be a nasty one

posted on Oct 25, 2007 02:00PM

Look I know this will make me public enemy number one around here, but I think the hype around this story is reaching hysterical levels.  Look at the 1 year chart, and stop to think for a minute.  Can all of this be sustained?

I have played competitive hockey most of my life, and I know the feeling after I pound someone on their back with a big hit.  Skating down the ice, I get ready for the retaliation.  You just know you will get hit hard right back...

Well as fun as this ride has been with KXL, I have that same feeling, expecting to take a bigtime hit any day.  When the momo rolls over on KXL, all the BOOYEAH traders will bugger off at the same time.  I think we are way overdue for a correction and it will not be fun.  Look up the chart for DRV.V and see if there is any similarity to KXL...

It may be triggered by the last batch of drill results.  Or maybe the sector will be correcting hard under a gold selloff or heavy profit taking.  But is coming.

Now that does not mean we cannot go higher still.  Silly can always get sillier.  But the longer this goes on, the bigger the losses when all the bananaheads put in their stop losses on the same round number strike points, and we get millions of shares of selling at once.

Please take my comments as a sincere bull.  I love the story here, and I am locked and loaded with a core position.  I have stink bids set up below $3 and I think they will get filled.  I expect a lot of angst and fear when the correction sets in.  But thereafter, a consolidation period and then liftoff to the next higher trading range.  We may get more exploration drilling completed in time for results before Xmas, so it will not be a long correction either way.  But its coming boys, and be ready...

cheers!

COACH247

New Message
Please login to post a reply