TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Don't run away so hastily there Coach. There are actually many of us that follow your posts and respect your opinions.

As all investors should know, there will be a correction. The depth and severity of it is relative to the goods that have been produced by a company. It's up to each of us to pour over the SEDI, SEDAR and website information and with a bit of geology 101, be able to determine whether this is worth what is currently being paid. If it is, and when it does plummet (which it will eventually), then the only thing lost if you don't sell a bit beforehand is a bit of time. Nothing more.

The adventureous ones, like Coach, have taken some profits off and are ready to throw it back in when the time arrives. For those, that just want to ride it out, thats fine too. We are all able to make conscientious decisions before the rains come and we wait it out in the arc of our own building. Call me prohetic or call me pathetic ....it's all good...

{

New Message
Please login to post a reply