TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

"Failed attempt to force a correction..." WTF, are you completely out to lunch? That has to be the most ridiculous comment ever posted on this forum.

I would suggest that if everyone who has ever read a post here is included, our little group may control a million shares. Maybe... KXL trades about double that volume before lunch. Even if every single person who read my post felt like dumping stock, it would not matter a bit in the direction of trading.

Why are some people too stupid, or too immature, to accept that not every post is going to be exactly what they personally believe. So anyone that doesnt think KXL is going straight to $20 is either a liar, a crook, or a sheep?

I have been around stock chat boards for a long time, and I understand that if enough people read a post, eventually some nutbar is going to find something offensive, or want to take you down. I had hoped Agora would be a bit different, but it appears I am sadly mistaken.

cheers!

mike

New Message
Please login to post a reply