TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Hi Jello!

I posted the reference to OSK because it had a similar potential and advanced very quickly up the value curve. I was fortunate to meet with management on that one very early, before the company had a following. I wrote up a report on it when the stock was around $1.60 and it turned out to be a 10-bagger.

OSK had a great project but there was limited speculation until they had enough data to report a resource estimate. That is when it really took off, and they were able to complete large financings to fund an accellerated drilling program. I think that is where KXL is right now.

As more information is presented, the stock rapidly appreciated because institutional money stepped up to buy. It is great to have Cormark involved in a big financing now, but anyone that knows the sector will tell you they are an early stage participant. Most other institutions are more conservative and would rather pay a higher share price by waiting until more data is on hand. So the big upside will come when (IF) KXL can prove that the deposit continues to depth and further along strike.

The decision to go with a 60,000m drill program is very important. It means we will have a great deal of new flow and will get to that critical discovery mass that much quicker. The best way to differentiate between the hype stories and the real exploration plays is to see how much money a company is willing to put on the table to let the drills do the talking. Some of these juniors that do a small program every once in awhile to jack up the stock price are not worth looking at. For KXL to put a major program into play tells me the company has confidence that they are onto something big.

At the end of the day, the gold is either there or it isnt. So I am going to watch carefully and hope for the best.

cheers!

mike

New Message
Please login to post a reply