TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

lots watching... tellit - where is?

in response to by
posted on Nov 12, 2007 04:39PM

Good noting that stockhouse allows us to see which are most popular bullboards .... to my knowledge there is no way to see that info on Agora - correct?

Things I notice about Agora:

1) impossible to search posts, except by going outside e.g. google

2) impossible to pull up e.g. one day's posts from 1 week ago - e.g the KXL posts for Nov. 25, for example

3) impossible to see which are the most active or most viewed Agora hubs

Not that there aren't a lot of superiorities in Agora - the level of posting is much better. Some hubs are still infected with pumping, but the KXL hub is good that way. Also, on Stockhouse you can't click on the message being referred to, to see what the heck people are talking about. A work in progress I guess.

I thought Agora announcted that they had instituted wide-as-you-like viewing of posts (for posts that have superwide text), without scrolling. I notice that didn't happen - any idea?

Be interesting to know what it is that people want most. I'm a little worried about conflict of interest - we're a captive audience. But Agora is a superior forum overall.

New Message
Please login to post a reply