TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Feel free to speculate

posted on Nov 20, 2007 09:10AM
People should feel free to discuss and speculate all things KXL.   
 KXL is a speculative stock and if posters want to speculate on facts and rumors then this is the place to be. As long as posters are discussing KXL issues then I would like to hear what they have to say.                                                                                                                              
The 40,000,000 ounce issue is no more speculative than 4,000 ounces as nothing is proven up. Therefore I disagree with those that suggest this isn't worth discussing.  This area is of the size and makeup it could well exceed 40,000,000 ounces.
If analysts say there could be upwards of 40M ounces then I welcome this kind of exposure and believe we should be investigating further rather than offhandedly discrediting their opinion.                                                                                             

The reason I say this is if the analyst is full of BS then nobody would listen to them or repeat what they say. It seems that Davis Mason, the CEO of a reputable company felt this was important enough to repeat on TV for the world to hear. The fact that 40,000,000 ounces is being repeated by David Mason is reason to  investigate further rather than attempting to censor it. If one chooses to shut out David's source then perhaps some justification through names and track records of the source would be valuable due diligence. Until we have proof that David Mason's sources are bogus then anyone should feel free to speculate  " up 40,000,000 ounces" until better information comes along.
New Message
Please login to post a reply