TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
I think the time will come that we will be happy we stick this one out. One thing I read the other day concerning a breakout in miners and more especially explorers. If gold averages above $800. for this 4th qaurter the Gold Co.'s will report a 80% increase in profits. Gold is expensive to mine and at prices below $750 profit margins have not been spectacular.  All of a sudden these jr's that are trading at multiples of 8-10 will be noticed by all and bid up to multiples of 30 like some of the tech's. When that happens the funds and everyone else will begin piling in. An explorer with a good story to tell should do well in the next qaurter because I think we will average POG above $800. Am writing this from memory so forgive if not 100% accurate, but you get the idea. The game is about to change and  like the coach said regardless of SP that does not change what's in the ground or the volatility that is sure to follow. 
New Message
Please login to post a reply