TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Thanks for the laughs!  I am bit giddy about KXL - I have been crazy with delight all day.

My best buddy thinks I'm bonkers only for putting a lot of eggs into this basket, but I figure what's good for the Richardsons is good for me.

Re:  computers - I came to grief only because I was looking for viruses.  I forgot that there is no such thing as a Mac virus.  Didn't stop me looking anyways.

An engineer is someone who, if they break something, they find a way to break another one.  Only so they can find out exactly how the first one broke.

I have never bought an appliance, piece of video gear, computer, car, whatever without having it in pieces within 1/2 hour of bringing it home.  I have promised myself that I won't do it anymore, but I never seem to listen.

However, the more I take apart KXL, the better I like it.  I have been poking around into who owns which mining claims (via Ontario gov't Claimaps (fabulous map detail!!) + Google Earth + lat/long GE extensions), and it looks ridiculously good.

Which makes it hard to calm down.  And harder to buy cheap stock tomorrow.

New Message
Please login to post a reply