TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Hi Guys!

I am still a happy shareholder of KXL, and I am looking for the next chance to jump in and another batch of trading shares. I have to say KXL has pleasantly surprised me with the strength to hold near the highs of this move, despite the parabolic advance late last year. That is very rare in this sector, and its a sign of strength. I would also point out that KXL is one of the few big winners in the junior mining sector last year. While so many people were selling to reap tax loss benefits in December, some people may have refrained from selling KXL to avoid booking tax gains. That means some selling presure may have been carried into this week, as the guys that are selling now do not pay cap gains tax until 2009. So that could explain why KXL has been somewhat flat to start the year.

The true test will be how the market reacts to the next batch of assays, and also whether we get any profit taking when the big PP comes free trading. I expect that volatility will remain a big part of this story, which means that we will have to hang in there some days when there could be scary drops in the share price. The flip side will be that we are still in a powerfull gold bull market, and the dips will represent the best times to buy cheap.

I have not been posting much lately because there really is nothing of interest to talk about, but I have not traded a share for several weeks. I still hope I may get filled for a few extra shares on a stink bid sometime. But I think this story will be strong for a long time, and there are going to be plenty of opportunities to trade the volatility along the way.

cheers!

mike

PS: It looks like I have pissed off some people at the GRW forum, just like a few people were pissed off here after my comments a few months ago. Some people cannot bear to hear things that they dont like, even if they are grounded in sincerity and truth.

New Message
Please login to post a reply