TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Insiders selling at $30 is a "problem" I am not scared about! It doesn't get many green thumbs up, but I try to think about and sometimes post thoughts to the contrary. The big slide in Jan was pretty spooky, and I might have bailed in a big way if volume was up. Of course if it was, the price would likely have been worse! I have been in KXL since Apr 07, so missed out on the Caribou Crash of 06 (kinda catchy phrase, no?) and ask myself if I would have been wise and gutsy enough to sell while ahead then. Would be interested inhearing from long time KXLers on how and when they knew it wasn't panning out. Geology is not a strong point of mine, and I have to admit I rely on forums like this to understand some of what goes on inthe mining/exploration sector. Hence, I find it hard to look at a big drop like a month ago and confidently say that everything is all right.

I am very confident in the management running the ship, and results have been very encouraging. I find some of the little tidbits like The Sleeping Giant to be very intersting, and wonder if it is one of the things we toast if we get to have our Vegas Party.

Till then, I'll toast management and try to have contingency plans for KXL going to $30, as well as $.30, as only a fool plans only for success.

New Message
Please login to post a reply