TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
Message: If TSX were a single lifeform, there'd be a Baggins-financed hitman enroute Sprn

P-Bag....

So nice to hear from you..and admire your intestinal fortitude and control,when it comes to your references to.....

QUOTE..."by whatever smug union of prize-winning Thanksgiving ground-fowl apparently control the TSX".....

How these potlickers escaped your favoured "Cheesemonkey" reference to all things vile is beyond me...

When it comes to those who devalue our shareprice in any manor...the lowest of the low is too good for them ,so your control of your fork-ed tounge impresses me..

As you can see by the current real time quote ,the "..............." are at it again this morning...

Perhaps it is time you dropped the "Mr. Nice Guy" image you are trying to portray and get down to some of your usual descriptive passage and give us some idea of your true thoughts of those who mess with our Belove-ed KXL ..and the share price degradation....

You are not fooling us true KXL shlongs one bit..and I hope to see you redeem yourself as quickly as possible..as I'm sure it will do nothing but put the fear of god into those that defile us..

RTQ,

KODIAK EXPLORATION LTD 10:08:17 AM EDT  
  Symbol T Bid Ask Last Change Volume FSI  
  KXL CA V - 2.56 2.57 2.57 -0.09 15,860    
  Bid Size 100 Ask Size 28  
  Day High 2.67 Day Low 2.57  
  Open 2.67 Yield 0.00  
  52 Week High 5.04 52 Week Low 0.35  
  Earn. Per Share 0.00 Dividend 0.00  
  Price/Earnings 0 Ex-Dividend

New Message
Please login to post a reply