TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

I'll Never understand

posted on Mar 21, 2008 05:56AM

Trading in KXL yesterday was unpredictable. We saw a low of 2.00 and less than 15 minutes before close it jumped 17 cents after acting like a dog all day.

Which brings me to the bigger picture of the market. I am now fully convinced that it is impossible to get a feel for the current markets. The whole mortage fiasco in the U.S. being soley responsible???.....I don't buy it.

The U.S. fed drops 3/4% off of loans and Gold\Silver and other metals take a nose dive.

I'm starting to subscribe to conspiracy theories that the Ultra rich control the markets. Whether economies are flying high or in a recession they continue to make money hand over fist. It makes no difference to them.

Look at the price of oil. It is really pinching North Americans adding to the costs of monthly living. Take a pick-up truck owner in Canada who burns a tank a week to go to work. It's costing them $140.00 dollars a week or $560 a month. Some may say well get rid of the truck and buy something more fuel efficient. To the uninformed its not that easy These people may still have several years of payments left on their vehicles. So to say just get rid of your guzzler, Its not that simple.

We have all been led to believe in the self-induced hysteria that markets are in a slide and people are reacting to it. Cashing in on investments for the safe haven of cash and bonds. Once again I don't buy it. People are being duped out of their investments and the buyers are the very rich because to them its a bargain. The markets will upturn again and who will look dumb...???? The people who bailed out of everything. Enough Rambling.

Cheers!

Mar 22, 2008 12:59AM
Mar 22, 2008 09:36AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply