TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Hello!

posted on Apr 20, 2008 10:59AM
I'd like to take this opportunity on a quiet & peaceful Sunday morning to introduce myself to the posters on this board, whom I've gotten to know over the last 2+ years quietly reading in the background on SH and now here.
I cut my "stock trading" teeth on The Vancouver Stock Exchange (now the TSX Venture Exchange) in the '70's and that is where I learned the great virtue of patience. Some stocks I owned, just didn't change SP every day but didn't even trade a share for months at a time! There I cultivated my rule #1, believe in my gut (or as a friend describes it "my curve of prosperity").
It was my "gut" feeling that told me not to sell and run when Caribou didn't pan out (then). It was my "gut" that told me that there was "something" about Kodiak I shouldn't let go of, so I stayed and bought more shares from time to time. I was going to backup the truck at the end of Aug 07,but waited too long and along came news of "The Golden Mile" and I missed my chance for some really cheap shares. But, I'm not complaining just my timing isn't great.
I use Headfirst because it justly describes the end result of so many childhood mishaps. I will also use "facefirst" on those hopefully rare occasions when the market has been most brutal. Those of you who have suffered both, know the difference.
I used to like checking out SH for a chuckle but not anymore since they changed their site. Thank god we have Proto. Speaking of which, I do not consider myself a true Shlong until I've been justly anointed by ProtBaggins himself. I don't quite remember the conversation of how the meaning of shlong came about, but we young lads in highschool in the mid '70's used the word "schlong" as describing a part of our male anatomy.
For those of you still reading this @ have yet to put me on ignore please allow me to alleviate your fears somewhat inthat I don't expect to post often. This is my first post ever(I hope I post it correctly) and frankly the strain on my multi-concussioned brain is almost too much. If I do post more than I expect please ignore my mistakes as I plead ignorance and brain damage.
I must say that I like the international flavor & what I assume is a diverse age group on this site. I feel like I know most of you even though I've never met any of you in person. Perhaps I'll be invited to Vegas for the post discovery bash & actually get to met the famous ProtoBaggins in person. I will patiently hope & pray.
In closing, I'd like to thank you all for your knowledge and passion regarding KXL and know that our patience will be rewarded handsomely once management proves up the "goods". Very, very exciting times ahead for us all!! I'd also like to tell all the nay-sayers out there that I've been told crow tastes much better after it is sprinkled generously with gold dust.

Patience is a virtue,

HF

New Message
Please login to post a reply