TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Chat with Erin.

posted on May 04, 2008 08:38AM

Hi All,

Had an opportunity to drop into Kodiak's Vancouver office in between appointments last week. Pleasantly surprised to see it setup as a working office instead of a richly appointed one to impress visitors. I was able to meet with Erin for a few minutes and what I report are my words as I remember them. Any questions regarding accuracy please contact Erin.

She mostly reiterated what I already knew. NR expected mid-May, 60,000 metre drilling going as scheduled. There are now 4 drills with a 5th just arriving. Money in the bank for drilling/exploration good till end of '09.

Plans are to further drill on the newly found blind vein, drill out on previously drilled areas on Hercules and The Elmhurst Lake intrusion, explore in greater detail The Golden Gate in the spring and generally get more info on all previously discovered points of interest. I got the impression they're finding new ones all the time.

They're pondering blasting out a "Big Chunk" from the central Golden Mile to determine how much gold it contains. Erin, also said the theory of selling to a "major" to do the actual mining is premature as management will determine whats best for shareholders after a 43-101 is determined.
Erin also stated that there's been economical mines that mined just a 1 metre wide vein.

All in all, I was glad I took the time to drop in although it was spur of the moment and I hadn't thought of any questions to ask before hand, but left with a good feeling. Our baby is in "good hands"

Cheers,

HF

New Message
Please login to post a reply