TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Just signed up!

posted on May 09, 2008 05:12PM

I used to occassionally post on the KXL board at SH but, as everyone here has noted, the quality of posts there have gone down the toilet. I've been checking this site since the fall and finally decided to join up.

I have been holding KXL now since 2005 and have ridden out all the highs and lows; there's something about this company that won't let me walk away completely.

As KXL is about to attend another investor conference and news is apparently imminent, I thought that I would throw out a couple of thoughts.

What propelled the sp to $5 was the speculation that a multi-million oz discovery was unfolding. While no one is sure yet how big Hercules actually is, the company still has a lot more (years)exploration and drilling to do. I think there are a lot of people out there who are watching and waiting but won't jump in unless deeper drilling reveals grades similar to what has been discovered near surface. If that happens, IMO it's a brand new ball game and the sky's the limits.

What says you Protobaggins? Ready for another journey up the perilous slopes of Mount Doom?

Good Luck!

Sam

New Message
Please login to post a reply