TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

The devil you know

posted on May 24, 2008 09:39PM

versus the devil you don't is the logic one should use in the argument against chuk.

Really, if you ban him, he'll just pop up in another incarnation, with a slightly different script that might take you a while to clue into ( well, in reality, no, you guys are too sharp.)

Anyways, let him blather. Iron sharpens iron, you know. If you're long, the opposition will fortify your constitution and conviction.

The other bonus is, the more people who put him on "ignore" the more points he loses...something to consider.

Sorry to say, but folks like chuk are kinda like herpes, the gift that keeps on giving. You can never REALLY get rid of folks like him. You can just control the outbreak and the contagion...lol. ( NOT that I have any personal knowledge of that, honest!)

Anyways, while it might feel good to ban him, nothing would come of it in the end. Just my experience from the Noront board speaking here.....we've had scads of bashers there.

Bashers only bash good stocks, not stinkers. I think we know what we've got @ Kodiak.

GLTAL

May 24, 2008 10:30PM
May 24, 2008 11:43PM

May 25, 2008 12:17AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply