TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Bre-x is not a bad thing. It's a good thing. It has provided a healthy dose of skepticism butttttttttttttttttt most of us with any longevity in this particular pursuit were exposed to it and we are still here.

Everyone learned something from that experience. In my case I made money on Bre-X. Where I lost big was on all the surrounding plays BNO was one I recall. As I take that experience forward I find myself not yielding to the temptation to take on surrounding plays but will rise or fall with the "Big Kahuna", in this case KXL.

Since the markets are closed and we are having the "fun" of coming off a positive day I think its time to revisit the $20.00 target raised as a trigger for a "Vegas meeting". I think $10.00 is a little more realistic in that it is achievable in a relatively shorter term and from a personal perspective I am ready for a little time in "Bright Light City".

While we are projecting forward. We can put the date aside. Lets focus on a prospective meeting spot. Been four years since I have been in Vegas so I yield to our more frequent visitors to suggest some pleasant - "not too loud" - coctail lounge wherein we all might raise a glass(not ocool or everclear or any other such moonshine concoction) to the success of our jointly held venture.

Onward and Upward.

New Message
Please login to post a reply