TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

The challenges of deep drilling

posted on Jun 01, 2008 04:31PM

I'm not a miner, so I could be out to lunch but I would think that it's going to be hard to find high grade gold at depth. They lucked out when they found visible gold across wide veins at surface. Now they are facing the challenge of finding more deeper down (and in parrallel structures)and that pretty tough to do as ithey're almost separate deposits.

The Hercules claims total about 30 square kilometres, which is a big area. I think that the odds of finding a deeper deposit (or high grade parrallel systems) right away are pretty high; it's a good thing that they have lots of cash, cause it could take a lot to find them.

Although I'm confident that they've only scratched the surface, it could take another year of drilling to find more jaw dropping grades. I guess what I'm trying to say, that the next NR may not be that spectacular. Now that the snow has left the bush, they can go explore and drill some of the other targets, I think the best NRs' will come out around September. Keep this in mind if the next NR is only so-so and the bashers say that KXL is dead.

Sam

New Message
Please login to post a reply