TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Re: Going under $2.00 this week!

posted on Jun 01, 2008 06:37PM

I think you are a trader that is trying to create fear and doubt to improve your own personal short term stock trades. If KXL dips below $2, so what? I do not buy the suggestion that hedge funds are active playing the stock up and down. The volume has been very light for several days, which is an indication that big money is not a part of the story right now. I think it is more likely that a few small time schmucks are trying to get cute trading and it is also likely that they will be blown away when the company or the sector gets a sudden round of buying from a unexpected event. It happens all the time.

If the hedge funds were so smart, how come so many of them are going sour these days? Mutual funds are also facing net redemptions at the current time and they are unlikely to be playing games with the stock while their cash position is tight.

I do not respect people who post out of spite or to trigger a response from retail lemmings. But I hope this latest chuckdog alias is not banned from the forum. He will be back again in a blur anyway, and its better to let these guys blow their credibility with silly posts. The market sentiment is going to recover sooner or later and then KXL will recover any of the losses just as quickly as the stock has been dropping lately.

cheers!

mike

New Message
Please login to post a reply