TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Sinner man..

I am not a social drinker..

I drink serious stuff..

Surge..Surgical alcohol is pure grain alcohol,medical grade..

The closest commercial stuff on the market is called ..Alcool..available

When you take your first drink of surge od Alcool..you'll see..withing two seconds of your first shot..you can feel the effects of the Alcool spreading out throughout your entire boby..from your stomach..out to your fingertips and right down your legs to your toes....as you gasp for breath the brain starts getting the message and the feeling of instant drunkeness hits home..

Having never done drugs ,I suspect it is the same felling that a junkie would get from injecting heroine..but don't intend to find that out,but I can describe what the first drink of surge feels like..

With a drink like Surge,the rest of the alcoholic drinks don't stand a chance..

I have tons of booze around the house and have for years..never touch it myself...When I drink, It will be surge..or the next best thing on the market to it..

Alcool, a pure grain alcohol of something in the range of 90 overproof, popular with the Irish, was easily mixed with anything and, needless to say, gave quite a wallop.

Guaranteed ...one good stiff drink..instant drunk..Try it ..unbelievable..Can be picked up at the duty free shops at the Canadian border or any liquor outlet in Quebec..Ontario is some outlets..

Oh yes...Go KXL schlongs ..a great day all around..WTN..my coal pick is on fire and I hope you are salting away the cash on that one too ..

New Message
Please login to post a reply