TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

a noobies take...

posted on Jun 03, 2008 06:04PM

I've been in KXL since the early days of Caribu,also my first stock ever purchased...bought in on the inital run up and managed to average down nicely (.90). Even from my complete lack of knowledge in trading, I had a good feeling about the management and decided to hang on to this one with both fists, knowing full well something good was going to happen. Well, I think something good is going to happen soon!

I can just imagine what is going on behind closed doors at Kodiac...people in the know snickering to themselves 'cause they KNOW they have something good here but just can't let the cat out of the bag just yet. I'm sure they've been talking to numerous people about this great find,trying to get the news out. I suspect that NBF has finally bit the lure and we are going to be in for a stready stream of good news from here on out...I personally think that 5.50 is conservative but time will tell.

See ya in Vegas baby.

New Message
Please login to post a reply