TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Re: Question for Coach....

posted on Jul 13, 2008 09:03AM

Hi Gocash!

I am sure we did fly over some of the territory controlled by SGX but I did not enquire much about the status of any of the other juniors in the area. As far as I am concerned they will trade in sympathy with KXL but it is KXL that will be driving the story, and therefore my interest is with the market leader. I have owned and traded SGX in the past but I do not have any now, and have no plans to buy it, or any of the other area plays. That is just a personal preference. I have seen the way that KXL does business and on every level it is a first class outfit. This company is going to be around for a long time, and it is set up to deliver results regardless of what is going on around it.

My personal opinion is that it makes far more sense to buy the company that is so far ahead of the rest of the peer group. If other juniors are cash strapped and their share values are weak, and KXL is flush with cash and looking to buy, it makes sense that owning KXL is the best place to park my money, since that financial risk is off the table. The market is telling us that financial issues are a big deal right now. I think as investors we need to pay attention to that. Many juniors, even those with a few million in the bank, have decided to scale down their activity and hunker down. This means that the share prices for these companies are going to suffer. KXL has picked up the pace and is even looking to bring a few more drills into service. Thats all I need to know...

cheers!

mike

New Message
Please login to post a reply