TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
Message: High Grade Gold, Large Safe District Play: Price $176 million

Re: Coach247

in response to by
posted on Jul 18, 2008 06:14AM

Hi Killick!

My report is now posted, and you can read it if this link works:

http://www.agoracom.com/ir/Kodiak/me...

Otherwise, just scroll back through a couple of pages on the forum. I received an email yesterday to request if that can be posted on the KXL website and of course I agreed, so it will probably be there too shortly.

BTW, one of the details that I did not write about was the Lucky Strike vein, which has been discussed on this forum recently. I thought that was still not reported. There are many other bits of info I deliberately avoided writing about that are probably okay to reveal, but I decided to error on the side of caution.

Yesterday the news was reported of 29 new claims being acquired by KXL. We were able to walk that property and it looks very good. Steven Roach was there to guide the group, and he has been around for 30 years in the district, probably the most knowledgeable geo on the planet for that part of the world. Steven was also responsible for the orginal Wilkinson Lake discovery that started off the property rush. So the guy knows his stuff and I believe he is part of the reason that KXL acquired the new blocks. So I am very excited about this prospect, but again I did not write about it because it was not disclosed yet.

The people who assume I would be insider trading off this stuff do not have a clue. None of this info is going to make the stock go to the moon overnight and its not worth getting in trouble over. But I still have the obligation to refrain from trading until it is all reported. I am also an IR consultant for three companies, and have my PIF filed with the TSX. My trading history is reviewed by regulators and a criminal background check has been completed. If I post disclosure on this or any other forum including my own website, you can believe it. I am not trading KXL, but I would have bought every share I could get my hands on below $2. Bashers can spin that any way they want to.

cheers!

mike

New Message
Please login to post a reply