TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

portee has enough money to open his own bank and brokerage.... I have been using TD also since they started with Greenline way back when...... tried many brokers at various places and they eventually all made more money than I did or ended up with all my money.... luckily we all have many choices of discount brokers now and most of them are good.... whatever works for a person ... usually I see my trades go through within seconds or my buy or sell orders appear almost immediately even when they are not market orders as I don't often do market orders..... I do find the service better with the "president's account" or whatever it is now at TD .... if you have to call about something you have a direct line and the phone is answered immediately.... no waiting in a phone line-up.... I hope we wait just a bit longer for KXL NR .... would be nice to have it come out on a UP day for gold but either way we should get a good jump in the SP....

New Message
Please login to post a reply