TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

A while ago Ganalane called for a NR in mid-September, when the crops are coming in. My apologies to him for taking him seriously.

But it helps me keep my patience. There is about a 0 percent chance of a NR this week. That means August or September. As others have said, you don't throw your exciting NR down a well - the long weekend, and for that matter, the doldrums of August.

"Go away in May, come back in September" is the traders' adage, for good reason. We don't like it, but there it is.

When I was at the conference, it was 13 weeks until Ganalane's magical Sept 15. Then recently it was was only 8 weeks until Sept 15. Now only 6 weeks and 5 days.

When we blame IR it makes me laugh. What the heck do we think their job is? They can't very well tell us the date of an upcoming NR, nor give "hints" either. Purring softly is exactly what they're paid to do.

As a kid I could barely wait for a cake to come out of the oven. But I learned soon enough that an early cake was all mush.

I am chomping at the bit same as everyone else. Keep the candle burning.

Of course, it's possible that someone knows something we don't. The volume is way up. The average volume is higher than at any time in the last three months (see linked chart).

Me, I still want some more cheap shares. And the darn things keen drifting upwards.

New Message
Please login to post a reply