TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

IR and news flow

posted on Jul 30, 2008 08:11PM

Just in case some people are not aware of it, the IR people are strictly regulated in terms of what they can say. They are limited to issuing information that is disclosed on the public record with equal access for all participants. Therefore, they are not allowed to provide any kind of inside tip to people who happen to call them, including when the NRs will be issued. I think it is obvious to everyone here that knowing the timing of an NR could be a very profitable inside trade, hence its not allowed. So I do not see the necessity to insult the IR people at Kodiak for playing by the rules. They are not giving anyone the runaround. Instead, if you call with questions that are in reference to things that they can talk about, you will find they are very knowledgeable and helpful.

Also, I would add that I have met with Brian Maher many times in the past, including during the mine tour earlier this month, and consider him to be one of the most professional and enthusiastic experts on all points related to geology and mining. The guy is as hard working as the day is long. I think its pretty unfair to single him out because some people are tired of waiting for news.

Lets keep it real here folks. Management own a big chunk of this stock, and it was management and insiders that were also buying in the placement at $3.90 with no warrant. I would think they are as interested as anyone to see the stock price rise. So there are good reasons why the news has not been released yet. And frankly I would like to see the news out so I can start buying again too. Patience my friends... patience.

In this market, KXL could announce they hit the Bonanza motherlode and still the stock would probably not move. This too shall pass.

cheers!

mike

New Message
Please login to post a reply