TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
Message: Just visiting from Sage's forum but doesn't Kodiak still have a

It's been a week since the last NR and things are settling out, which is a good thing.

There is no way KXL would keep us waiting 5 months for a NR again. So I've revived Ganalane's estimate of when crops are coming in - including a next KXL NR.

Maher said quite clearly that his first priority was to determine how long the strike of Golden Mile is. That means shallow drilling until he reaches the ends, whereas the good stuff appears to be deep. 300 meters vs. 500-1000 meters deep.

And, we know the GM is very, very long. A good thing, but it means everything takes longer.

Lab results don't need to be duplicated because of the lab change anymore, so they should be much more timely.

Subprime is still killing the markets overall, so if and when we get a truly great NR it will mean a big leap forward into a fierce headwind. It looks like Israel is eager-beaver to drag us all into WW III or IV (however you count those things), if Cheney doesn't shoot his US Navy Seals in fake Iranian PT boats first. So the overall markets are under a pall.

Given all that, KXL hasn't held up too badly. It's still August, not generally a stellar month for the markets. But, people are talking back to school, which means back to the markets too.

I have nothing to base the 38 days on that is any better than Ganalane's guesstimate, but it cheers me up to see the Fall rally season nearing.

Enjoy your barbeques / cedar

New Message
Please login to post a reply