TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

American dollar at 5 month high (that is the truth) and US will be the first country that will get itself out of the recession the world's in and has no real debt, oil to go below 100, gold to drop to 650, Russian problem minor, SGX to go to nil, KXL as well, there's no gold in this area, just someones pump and dump, sell, sell, sell. if you beleive all this then you should not be investing. August always SUCK and has year over year. Doesn't take much to bring a stock down, I put a stink bid on a good company not many shares trade lately and got filled, todays drop of 27% and only my shares that traded, I bet some people are pissed at me but it just shows that someone will sell, maybe it's someone that has a monthly mortgage ayment due! Cheers All, Although it feels like this drop in the market will never end but it will, to bad I don't know when but I do know September will come, (but not soon enough).....Jokal

New Message
Please login to post a reply