TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Good calls you guys on the economy shocks - great to see some reality-posting here. I was posting the same thing in November '07 here, and not a single response. Glad you're sharing the knowledge - I think it's very important to every KXL investor.

My favourite site on the topic - Mish's.

The subprime thing is huge and will go on a long time. The peak of foreclosures won't hit until 2011 - two more years of sickly banks. Woe betide the next US prez.

What we care about here is, of course - how does this all affect the KXL SP? On the negative side, a lack of liquidity (cash) drops the markets in general. On the positive side, metals and gold and mines are starting to look to many investors like a good alternative again. Even in down markets some sectors shine.

It's almost like the fashion world. For a while apparently bell bottoms and flares were 'back' (my tiny knowledge of such a thing), and now thankfully they're back to reasonable clothes again. Same thing with the markets. Mining shares fell out of fashion while people were busy thinking the oil price would go to the moon. Now, reality, thankfully.

Overall it seems that KXL is so oversold that it's a bargain. The winds are starting to blow our way again. My gut feeling.

New Message
Please login to post a reply